Procurement of Network design for 7 OC Offices.
RFB Reference No.: ALASP/G-24
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: TF-0A9598
1. The Afghanistan Land Administration System Project (ALASP) of MUDL has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the IDA and ARFT and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract Procurement of Network design for 7 OC Offices.
2. The Afghanistan Land Administration System Project of MUDL now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Procurement of Network design for 7 OC Offices.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Urban Development, Afghanistan Land Administration System Project, Mr. Naseeb Arman naseeb.arman.mudl.gov.af Copy to email@example.com, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 08:00 to 16:00 hours at the address given below at the end of this RFB
5. The bidding document in English will be available for download at the NPA’s website: www.npa.gov.af or hard/soft copy of the bid documents can be collected by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The bidder shall quote only in USD or Afghani. The bids received in any other freely convertible currency will be converted to Afghani as per the rate of exchange (selling rate) published by the Da Afghanistan Bank based on the rate of exchange (Transfer Selling rate) prevailing on the date of bid closing and contract (payment) will be concluded in Afghani. The document will be sent as well by email upon a scanned signed application.
6.Bids must be delivered to the address below at the end of this RFB on or before 10:00 AM, July 12, 2020. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below at the end of this RFB on 10:00 AM, July 12, 2020
7. All Bids must be accompanied by bid security for an amount of
3,182 USD (Three Thousand one hundred eighty-two) or equivalent amount in Afghani
The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Procurement Directorate, Ministry of Urban Development and Land
Attention: Naseeb Arman
Telephone: +93 (0) 780 797 072
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to, email@example.com