Procurement of firewalls and installation for 9 OC Offices
Country: Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Name of Project: Afghanistan Land Administration System Project
Contract Title: Procurement of firewalls and installation for 9 OC Offices
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: TF-0A9598
RFB Reference No.: ALASP/G-26
1. The Afghanistan Land Administration System Project (ALASP) of MUDL has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the IDA and ARFT and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract Procurement of firewalls and installation for 9 OC Offices.
2. The Afghanistan Land Administration System Project of MUDL now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of firewalls and installation for 9 OC Offices.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Urban Development, Afghanistan Land Administration System Project, Mr. Naseeb Arman naseeb.arman.mudl.gov.af Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 08:00 to 16:00 hours at the address given below at the end of this RFB
5. The bidding document in English will be available for download at the NPA’s website: www.npa.gov.af or hard/soft copy of the bid documents can be collected by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The bidder shall quote only in USD or Afghani. The bids received in any other freely convertible currency will be converted to Afghani as per rate of exchange (selling rate) published by the Da Afghanistan Bank based on rate of exchange (Transfer Selling rate) prevailing on the date of bid closing and contract (payment) will be concluded in Afghani. The document will be sent as well by email upon a scanned signed application.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at the end of this RFB on or before 10:00 December 10, 2020 Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below at the end of this RFB on December 10, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security for an amount of 4,480.00 USD (Four Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty) or equivalent amount in Afghani
8. The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Address: Afghanistan Land administration System Project, Deputy Ministry of Land, Ministry of Urban Development and Land- Kabul, Afghanistan
Attention: Naseeb Arman
Telephone: +93 (0) 780 797 072
Electronic mail address: email@example.com copy to, firstname.lastname@example.org